We have the demi-superhero in all of us...

Sunday, August 22, 2004

over the start...

i'm right over the starting-over mark... and i would want to continue on... it occured to me now that i can't force myself into believing that this "love" that i had with this person would last forever... not with me, not for me, not to me... now, i believe that i have nowhere else to go but move forward... afterall life is like a concert, we all got our time for the stage; and when our time is over, we got nothing to do but wait for the next gap... or much worse, the concert has ended, we got nothing to do because life sucks when we're alone...

damn! i miss my baby... i wish we can still be together... i know you know that i still love you... and there's no point in making me feel this way, it just kills me slowly... and i don't know how much longer i can hang on...

but then again, maybe my solo-concert has just ended... i'm starting-over and it feels so wierd... i feel so incomplete... so deficient... so lacking... i'm starting-over and i would WANT to carry on... i HOPE i can carry on... i WISH i can carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home