We have the demi-superhero in all of us...

Sunday, October 10, 2004

the art of dying: take two

"just when i thought you love me too...
just when i felt happiness again...
just when it seems we'll be forever...
just when you told me i'm really the one...
just when love spelled hope anew...
just when you make me feel whole again...
... you chose to betray me... and leave me for another..."

=====================================================
so my day died yesterday;
and today, at dawn, the sun peeks at the easterly sea,
its rays spelling hope of us and foreverness.
i embrace you back in to me
dissolving every spec of bad memory
for me, you are still perfect.

but as fate tries my patience,
like God testing my faith,
you chose to live in a life without me.
and as meeting death the first time isn't enough,
i am scheduled to meet death once again.
the secrets you hid from me came like a lightning
so fast
shattering every pane of my glass window,
its shards enveloping my very flesh.
cutting every inch of me.

i woke from the dream i fabricated,
in reality,
you are forever gone.
and for the second time now,
i am dying
and the fast learner that i am
knows exactly what to do.
i have mastered the art of dying.
=====================================================


"between me and the guy you just knew,
-- the evils of internet --
you know you SHOULD'VE chosen me...
instead, you chose this guy who can never
give you the love you've given him - at my expense...
and as you enjoy this moment, i sit still in my lowly place,
waiting for the inevitable...
the death of love awaits..."